Blogs & Blinkies

I love designing blinkies and blogs! I currently sell my blogs and blinkies services at PMTw/S & my personal website!

Designs by Sarah Custom Services


Facebook

Designs by Sarah - Scraps for Taggers

Promote Your Page Too

Like my Designs by Sarah Facebook Page and get an exclusive freebie! Freebie changes often, so check back!

Followers

Pinning!



Follow Me on Pinterest

Chat / Leave a Note

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, December 12, 2011

New Collab- Aphrodite!

BRAND NEW!!!! Gorgeous golds and sexy hot pinks bring this collab between Designs by Sarah and Pimp'd Designz to life to perfectly match the Elias tube titled "Goddess Aphrodite"!!!! check this collab out by clicking the preview!

Hi guys! I've teamed up once again with an extremely talented designer at PMTw/S AND friend, Cora of Pimp'd Designz and we've throw together this lush, gorgeous collab that perfectly matches the below tube by Elias! Grab the tube, grab the collab and get to making something completely unique, sexy and gorgeous!



 Tube HERE!









___________________________________________
Tutorials


Mighty Aphrodite








GODDESS








Aphrodite


Post a Comment

About Me

Welcome!! First and most important in my online world- I'm the VERY PROUD owner of the 'scraps for taggers' store named Pimp My Tags w/ Scraps! Now, with that said... HELLO! My name is Sarah and I'm a graphics artist of 5+ yrs. I enjoy designing digital scrapbooking elements for taggers and scrappers alike! I love doing blog makeovers and blinkie design as well! I'm a SAHM to two girls Emma and Abby, and the loving wife of my husband Jeremy. If you ever need to contact me, please write me HERE. Thanks for stopping by!

Snag My Blinkie!








Personal CT Blog


I want to take a moment to personally thank anyone who's written a tutorial with my products from the past, in the present and in the future! THANK YOU!!! And a huge thank you to my talented, dedicated personal creative team! I owe you guys EVERYTHING!


PMTw/S CT Blog

Find a ton of top quality, amazing tut links on our store's creative team blog! Our tut writers are very hard workers and are very dedicated to pimpin' our store out!! And to that I say THANK YOU!!! We could never be as successful as we are at PMTw/S without the aide of our amazing taggers!!!

Tut Writers 4 PMTW/S

Contact Me

If you ever need to get a hold of me for any reason at all, please don't ever hesitate to e-mail me, I'm always readily available to answer questions, take comments and concerns!